{insert hyperventilation here} My little baby is growing up so fast and I am NOT ready to have a 1 year old and I know that is going to be here in the blink of an eye. I think he's still around 25 lbs and I don't know his length, but we have noticed that he seems longer. He's been up to so much lately and we're having so much fun.
♥ He has been "saying" dada, baba, etc. for awhile, but now he says it all day long, over & over. It's so cute! Now if I could get more than the occasional mama then I would be so happy ;). I think that he knows what dada means because he says it a lot when he first sees my husband in the morning or when he comes home from work. He knows what baba means because when you ask him if he wants a baba he'll stop what he's doing, look at you, get excited, and come over to you. He just started making the "th" sound.
♥ He crawls, cruises, stands unassisted and just started taking steps. I have such mixed emotions about him walking. I'm excited and proud of him that he's starting, but it makes me sad too. He's not a little itty bitty baby anymore.
♥ He plays ball with you. So cute! We sit facing each other and when you roll/toss him the ball he will pick it up and toss it back. When he's done with that he'll play baby soccer, lol. He crawls around hitting the ball with his hand and chases it to hit the ball again. I love it!
♥ He plays peek-a-boo. Adorableness.
♥ He plays peek-a-boo. Adorableness.
♥ He LOVES other little babies and kids. He just needs to realize his own strength and that it's not cool to squeeze faces.
♥ He refuses purees now. I thought we would be able to do these for longer and I will miss them for their easiness factor when we're out and about. His favorite foods are pasta, chicken, veggies, bananas, pineapple, and luckily for breakfast he still loves his rice cereal or oatmeal. Oh my goodness, I almost forgot! He goes crazy for cottage cheese! If I'm eating it around him he begs for it and usually ends up eating most of my bowl. Cheerios are my savior if I need a few minutes to get things done.
♥ He's doing great with his sippy cup lately and loves water.
♥ He loves to watch videos of himself.
♥ His favorite toys are blocks, balls, and his stacking rings.
♥ He's such a boy and loves to pound on things and bang toys together.
♥ He still has to sleep with his stuffed elephant "Blue". He loves all stuffed animals though and will nuzzle them against his face.
♥ He's so hyper and fast. Pretty much the only time he will sit still is when you read him a book. He loves book time and bath time. Those are such cherished times for me. He's so precious!
♥ He loves his daddy and gets so excited when he comes home.
♥ He loves my belly button. It's so funny. He grabs it and pokes it.
♥ He's been doing so well with his reflux. I think in about a week we're going to do attempt #3 to take him off of zantac. I'm nervous because the last time really didn't go well and his reflux was worse then ever. We had to up his dose and it took weeks for him to be back to normal again.
♥ Still no teeth. Ugh! Poor kid!
♥ I think he might be a dentist in the future because any chance he gets he's shoving his fingers in my mouth and inspecting my teeth, lol.
♥ I think I might need to get him his own iPhone (I kid) because he is obsessed with mine.
We are so madly in love with him and feel so blessed that we were chosen to be his parents. Every day is something exciting and new. Being his mother, I feel like I've finally found my place in life and what I'm supposed to be doing. I love you Cor.ben Eli.jah!
We are so madly in love with him and feel so blessed that we were chosen to be his parents. Every day is something exciting and new. Being his mother, I feel like I've finally found my place in life and what I'm supposed to be doing. I love you Cor.ben Eli.jah!
1 comment:
Aw! I love all the things he is doing, particularly playing ball and baby soccer :) ten months already? Wow!!
Elliot always tries to put his hands and fingers in my mouth every morning when we're still laying in bed. Silly boys!
Post a Comment