My little guy turned ONE on friday! How crazy is that?!?! We had a wonderful celebration with family in Texas. I'm so happy that we were able to go there for his birthday. It was such a special day. We will be having another little celebration here with friends and then in a few weeks Corb.en and I will be going to visit some other family and will celebrate again with them. What a loved little boy! Here's one picture from his birthday. I still need to load the others... I still have been so tired from the trip that I haven't had the energy to do it. Hopefully tonight.
He absolutely lit up when everyone was singing him happy birthday. It was adorable!
The stats: He's 25 lbs and 31 inches. I was so surprised by the height. He definitely hit a growth spurt there. He's in the 75th percentile across the board. Much different from the top of the growth chart he's been at since pregnancy!
He says: yummy, tickle, daddy, momma, hi, monkey (sometimes), and he repeats a lot of words that we say.
He understands so much of what we say to him and will follow simple commands, such as: when we tell him to go get something (fish, monkey, elephant), dance, "do you want a book", "do you want water", "do you want a yummy" (food), "can I have a kiss", "can I have a hug", etc.
He just developed a love for pointing at things. He also loves to dance.
I love you so much baby boy!
Pictures to come soon! I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked, but that's okay because I was able to really spend time just enjoying his first birthday. I'll take more at his other celebrations. :)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Korben!!! He is SO smart!!
Oops CORBEN! Sorry! You think I'd spell it correctly by now! (I read another blog with a Korben and I'm constantly spelling it wrong there too!)
ONE YEAR??!!!!! It is so amazing seeing where our paths have lead...such amazing things have happened...so happy for you guys!!
Happy Birthday little man!! :o)
Post a Comment