Moving

I just got back from visiting my family in California {super cute pictures to come eventually}. BUT I'm going to be missing for a little while because we are swamped packing things up because we're moving to an entirely new state. Ooh how I hate packing and moving! I love to unpack... it's like Christmas and it's fun finding new places to put things. So, we have to pack, and then we have a long road trip with a baby and a dog and 2 vehicles (luckily my MIL is flying in to make the drive with us), and then we will be staying with her for a week because our new place won't be ready right away. Hopefully this won't be too rough on Corbe.n. He's had way too much traveling lately and doesn't sleep well away from home. It will be nice to get moved in and settled! I'll try to get the new pictures posted tonight, but if not... see ya soon! Prayers for uneventful travels and a smooth transition would be very much appreciated.

No comments: