First Haircut!

Corb.en's hair was getting extremely long and more and more difficult to manage. Please refer to exhibit A, B, and C.
Haha, that facial expression is hilarious!



So we decided that it was time for C.orben's first haircut and I just prayed that they wouldn't screw up his precious little curls. The only time we could take him was during his usual nap time, so I was just sure he would be a major grump. I'm happy to report that he was a perfectly behaved child and they did a GREAT job on his hair. We took him to a special kids place and he got to sit in a little police car chair with a steering wheel and we got a "baby's first haircut" certificate, locks of hair to save, and a printed picture.. Poor kid is probably seeing stars still because we took so many pictures! Here are just a few.









The "after".

It was a memory that I will cherish forever.

4 comments:

Demetrius' mommy. said...

Freaking cutie!! Demetri has that same shirt.. So cute man ugh I can't
Stand it!

You're braver than me I couldn't
Get my kiddos hair cut yet
Haha but his hair is about the length cor.bens hair is now so I have nothing to worry about.. Yet

Valerie said...

Jennifer,

What a sweet post. Cor.ben is so cute! I can't believe he already has so much hair...sheesh! Luke's is no where near "salon" ready! ;) He might need a "trim" to even it out around age 2...my blondies are also all baldies!

Brittney said...

Oh my goodness - just adorable!!! He is such a handsome little man with his new haircut:)

Kristin said...

WOW! I cannot believe how long his hair was! Not that you hadn't cut it yet, but that it grew that fast in a year! I still haven't cut James' yet. He looks adorable as always :)