13 weeks

How far along? 13 weeks- well I'm technically 13 weeks tomorrow, but I figure I better post this while I can.

Total weight gain/loss: Per my appointment yesterday I'm +1, but we'll just say I haven't gained any ;)

Maternity clothes? I'm wearing mostly maternity shirts because they're so much more forgiving and comfortable. I feel like a fatty in my regular shirts that aren't baggy. I'm still fitting in my regular jeans as long as I wear my belly band. I do fit in a few of my maternity pants and I'm sure I'll be wearing them soon.

Stretch marks? Nothing new, just the stretch marks on my hiney from Corbe.n.

Sleep: It's been pretty much the same, except now I have to take a nap during the day. Last night I went to bed at 8pm, but that's probably just because I missed my nap due to a doctor's appointment.

Best moment this week: Having a great doctor's appointment.

Movement: I've been sporadically feeling light flutters and other stuff, but I'm looking forward to it getting stronger and being able to say that it's for sure baby. 

Food cravings: Wendy's spicy chicken sandwiches, Gatorade, Jolly Ranchers, pasta, and I've really been wanting ice cream sandwiches, but haven't given in yet.

Gender: I'm really thinking girl.

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

What I miss: Having energy; I'm so tired all the time. It's getting better though and it's totally worth it.

What I am looking forward to: Feeling strong, regular movement and getting a bigger belly. My belly is here all the time and it's gotten noticeably bigger the past few weeks, but I can still suck most of it in, so I'm thinking a lot of it must be bloat.

Weekly Wisdom: Well, I'm still struggling with this one, but I keep telling myself that it's okay to take it easy and not feel so guilty about the house and not getting as much done as usual.

Milestones: For the past 2 weeks I've been able to hear the baby on the doppler, which is awesome and I'm in the 2nd trimester now! That feels awesome!

Corbe.n wanted in on the picture :). We're also hanging out in our pj's today, but I'm just proud that I managed to get my makeup on before noon.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww congrats hun, I came across your blog through jess anouther blogger who is pregnant .. I'm so jealous of all these pregnant women right now, I am determined to wait a little longer tho until Josh is about 3ish x

Kristin said...

SO CUTE!!! you look awesome!!!