I'm in love! I'm in love! I'm in love! I had my NT scan today and baby has grown so much and is so adorable! The baby kept putting it's hands up by the face and was kicking straight out. S/he looked so comfy in there and was definitely relaxed. They had to jiggle my belly, have me cough, and drink cold water in order to get the measurements. The good news is that baby looks great and everything is within normal range! I'll take and post a belly picture later. I was so excited that I couldn't wait to share the good news.
![]() |
| 11w5d |

4 comments:
Congratulations!!! That is one beautiful baby!
Yay! I've been waiting to see a picture of a healthy growing babe!
I am sooo happy for you congratulations again :)
That's great Jennifer! I'm so, so, so happy for you!!!!
aww, look at that cute little baby! I'm so glad everything looks good so far! :) Great news!!
Post a Comment