...boy! I'm so shocked! Everything in me thought that this was a girl, but I'm so happy and I'm excited that Corbe.n will have a brother close in age to him. The baby was so adorable and was doing the cutest things. At one point he was actually swimming and doing the doggie paddle. Haha! Here are a few pictures. They weren't the best, but hopefully I'll get some better pictures once he's a little more developed.
3 comments:
AWESOME!!! Congrats!!!
Jennifer!!! I didn't even realize you were pregnant again! I just had to go back and reread through all of your more recent posts to catch when you made the announcement. This is such exciting news...both that you are so far along and that you are having another boy.
Benjamin and Luke have such a love for one another that is different from the love between Mary and Ben or Mary and Luke. It's a "brother" thing!
So very happy for you!
Blessings,
Val
I am so excited for you !
2 boys ?
That's so awesome and how freaking fun
For C.orben ?
I'm waaaaay happy for you
I have said it like 6 times already
But again.. I must say congratulations :)
Post a Comment