I take it back: IT'S A GIRL!

We had our anatomy scan today and found out that (as I suspected) the 15 week gender prediction was wrong and WE'RE HAVING A GIRL!!!! Check out my doubts HERE. I'm absolutely over the moon! She's so pretty too and measuring at almost 1/2 lb. Most importantly she's as healthy as can be. Here is my precious Quinn!



7 comments:

Brittney said...

Aww!! Mommy's intuition's usually right:) Congratulations! Love the name Quinn!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, congratulations! I'm slightly jealous! I don't think my 18 1/2 week ultrasound was wrong, though. haha! I do have my anatomy scan next week, so who knows... crazier things have happened right?

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh!!! Corben and Quinn!!! SO CUTE!!! Congrats Love!!!

the MRS said...

Awe so exciting!!!
I'd love a girl when we finally have a baby.

I found your blog through Jess ^ up there.

I'm able to read at work and through today and yesterday I read your whole blog from the very beginning!!
LOL

-- Laura
whatbeginswithd.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Thanks ladies!

Laura, hi and welcome! I'm so honored that you read my whole blog to catch up. Thanks!

Unknown said...

I KNEW IT! Congrats Jennifer! And, of course she's beautiful! :)

Jennifer said...

You called it correctly Marjorie! Thanks, I'm sooo excited! I can't wait to buy all kinds of girly things!