Quinn's middle name is now officially official, so I'm ready to share it with you! It's a little unique, but we're in love with it. Her name will be Quinn Analeigh.
It's a very meaningful name to us. My father-in-law passed away last year, just a few months after being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. He was the most amazing man and was so close with my husband. He is greatly missed every single day. His middle name was Lee, so the "Leigh" portion of Analeigh is in honor of him. It gives us great joy to bless Quinn with part of his name. My mother-in-law and my sister both have the middle name Ann, so obviously "Ana" is in honor of them.
[Analeigh means grace and devoted to God]
We just bought Quinn Analeigh her first girly outfits. I will admit that I totally cried in the store as soon as I saw this outfit set. I can't wait to have a closet full of girly clothes and boxes full of ribbons. I love you already little girl!
3 comments:
I love it!! Its a beautiful name for a very beautiful girl I'm sure.
L O V E it!!!
That's a BEAUTIFUL name! I lost my grandmother early on in my last pregnancy so we gave Vivienne her middle name, Jane. I think it's a wonderful idea to name your child after someone special. It lets a tiny piece of your loved one live on in them. Great choice! (And ADORABLE outfits!)
Post a Comment