On hold again
This will be very short because I'm not feeling well. I went in for my hiatal hernia repair on monday, had some complications after surgery and I ended up in the hospital for 6 days with most of it being in the ICU, very sick, with the doctors not being able to figure out what's wrong and how to get me better. It has been a very, very scary week. I'll fill in more details later on as I feel better. But, the basics is that my body is too worn down right now and has been through too much, so my husband and I have decided to hold off on any more Lupron shots and any trying to conceive until I'm feeling better and my body has had a chance to fully heal. It's always difficult emotionally to have a setback, but I'm okay with it right now because I need the break. I'll still be checking in with all of you as I have the strength and I'll write more when I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bless your heart. You and your husband have been through a very week. I hate to hear that your surgery recovery has been such an ordeal for you. I will be praying for a speedy recovery and for peace with your decision to take a break. I think your body will thank you!
{{hugs}}
Oh my gosh I am so sorry!!! In the ICU, that is just crazy! You poor thing!!!! I bet you feel like you have been through enough also!!!
I don't know where you are located but the Center of Endometriosis Care does not use lupron before surgery. If you are close to atlanta Georgia it might be an option for you. They did my surgery. Just a thought when you get better. :)
Post a Comment