First Ultrasound
Today dh and I went for our first ultrasound! I was so nervous before and had to keep reminding myself that this is a gift from God and that everything is going to be just fine. We got to see the gestational sac, yolk sac, heart beat, and fetal pole. The heart beat wasn't definitive enough yet to count the heart rate, but we're going back for another ultrasound next week. Dh and I are definitely very excited. We are already painting the baby's room this weekend and have ordered a few things for the room as well. This is the theme that we decided to go with. I'm sure that it looks more "boyish" than anything, but girls like animals too, so it's okay.
And here's our little baby. Sorry, the quality is really bad. I'll scan the sonogram pictures in next time. For the first one I went ghetto and just took a picture of it. Sorry!
My RE is going to see me until about 8 weeks or so and then I'll either get transferred to a high risk OB or just a regular one. With my issues it will probably be high risk, but we'll see what they say after I meet with them.
In other news I've always had this area on my right side that is a little bit tender when it's pushed on and lately that's been tender just on its own. I don't know if that's where I have some endo and maybe that's just adjusting with the pregnancy?? I'll have to keep an eye on that and see how it continues to feel.
2 comments:
Our God is amazing...I am just over the moon happy for you!!!! How wonderful to see that little heart beating!!!
So glad the u/s went well! I think the nursery is adorable for a boy or girl :).
Post a Comment