It has been so cold this week. I wish that I was a bear and that I could just hibernate all winter long. I'm sure I would miss out on a lot of fun things, but at least I would be warm. I think that I'm making a fireplace a must for where ever we move next. I guess I shouldn't complain, it's only 48* here and I have friends in Denver where it is 8*, Reno where it is 0*, and California where it is 26*. Ha! Who am I kidding? I'm gonna complain anyways. I'm cold!
I don't have really have anything new to report this week. It must be a busy week for a few of my doctors offices because I've been having a hard time getting in touch with them or getting them to call me back. I think most people are gearing up for Christmas. I've had a busy week myself with school finals. I should be studying now, but I'm tired and I would much rather talk to all of you.
I'm having some layout indecision and I keep changing mine. It's annoying because I then have to change the font color on each blog entry so it matches. I hope that it doesn't send out a notification to all of you each time I edit a blog entry. Please let me know if it does because I don't want to annoy everyone.
Well, that's all that I can bore you with for now. I think that I just managed to talk about absolutely nothing. Until the next time I have something to ramble on about, I hope that you all are happy, doing well, and warm!
1 comment:
It's not just you - I hate to be cold too. Our pellet stove is a lifesaver!
I like the new background :).
Post a Comment