I'm going crazy!

I want more than anything for this to be the happiest time of my life. I've finally been blessed with what I want most in life. Instead I'm allowing myself to get consumed with worry and doubt. Now that I'm finally pregnant I'm so scared that it's going to get taken away. I was so terrified before my first ultrasound that they wouldn't find a baby there and was so sure that after they found everything to be okay I would be comforted. I'm getting another ultrasound on Wednesday and have found myself consumed with the same worries all over again. God blessed me with this gift and I really don't think anything bad is going to happen. I'm going to have this baby full term and completely healthy! Now if only I could be this certain all the time. I don't want to be like this! I want to stand firm and strong in my faith. I don't want to receive a gift from God and then spend the entire time questioning His gift. In addition I have become a habitual pregnancy test addict. I keep POAS to make sure that the lines are still as dark as always. So let me reintroduce myself...
Hello everyone! My name is Jennifer and I'm addicted to pregnancy tests.

1 comment:

sweetpeanme said...

LOL...I know the feeling!!! I POASed so many times...and then I'd go for an ultrasound and I'd feel better for the rest of that day...and then the next day I'd wonder what was going on in there!!!

Now its easier because I can actually feel them moving...but sometimes I can't tell if I just feel one and not the other...and the worry starts to creep up again...but we aren't supposed to worry (easier said than done!)

God knows the plans he has for us...hopefully we can find a way to trust in Him...ALL the time!! :o)