Starting weight of challenge: 135
Starting weight this week: 130
Ending weight: 126
Weight loss this week: 4 lbs
Weight to lose: 11 lbs
Ending weight: 126
Weight loss this week: 4 lbs
Weight to lose: 11 lbs
I really am proud of myself. This accountability thing really does work! I'm getting really excited at the prospect of reaching my goal. This week I continued with a healthy diet and smaller portions and I also did a lot of walking. I don't know if you can really tell a difference in the pictures, but IRL I definitely feel less bloated and pudgy and I know that my stomach isn't sticking out as much.
For the exciting news.......... COR.BEN ROLLED OVER THIS MORNING!!!! He did it with no effort and like it was no big deal at all. I told you he's being holding out on me ;). He's probably been practicing after I go to bed. I'm such a proud Momma!
2 comments:
WAY TO GO CORBEN!
And good job, mama! You'll be at your goal in no time. You look great already!
Thanks Jess!
Post a Comment