Cuteness & Other Random Ramblings

How cute are these little booties! Cor.ben is not quite sure what he thinks about them, but they are perfect for keeping his tootsies warm after all of the snow that has gotten dumped on us lately! Brrr! I'm pretty sure that I've given up on socks. Short of using duct tape I don't think anything is going to keep those suckers on! He was wearing the cutest pants, but I took them off so that you could fully see his cutie booties!



Cor.ben is SO close to rolling over. If he would relax and just go with it I know gravity would take him the rest of the way over. I certainly know he has the strength to do it. I think he just likes toying with me ;). Well... he did technically roll over the other day, but I'm not really counting it. He rolled from his back to his side, hung out there for a minute, and then rolled to his stomach and pulled his arm out. At his 4 month WCC his doctor said that it takes awhile for the "big babies" to be able to roll over.


I'm getting a little a lot sad at the thought of Christmas coming up. I don't want to feel like this because Christmas isn't about anything other than Christ and I should be focused on that, but I can't seem to snap out of it. C and I are spending the holidays alone this year :(. I know that the day is going to seem pretty lonely and dreary and I just want to get it over with. I wish Cor.ben's first Christmas was awesome! It doesn't really matter though because he won't remember it. I'm trying to be positive! To help sprinkle some cheer back in the day I bought Cor.ben some really cute Christmas outfits and I really am looking forward to seeing him in them.

Also, my anniversary is this month. While it stinks that I don't get to spend my anniversary actually with my husband I'm still really excited to have another year under our belt. I love that man!

You know you love our outfits :)

I will leave you with a video of my Mom and Cor.ben during our visit to see her. She didn't want to actually be visible in the video, that's why she's cut out. I need to get an updated video to put up here.


No comments: