We're home!

We are finally back home after our month long visit with my family. It was so unbelievably great being there. It made the time pass by so quickly and I wasn't nearly as lonely without my husband (for those who missed it, he's on deployment) as I have been at home. I also got to go see my extended family that I haven't seen in about 7 years!!!! I got some great bonding time with my sister and she finally got to meet her nephew. We're only 13 months apart, so we're extremely close. I love her so much! I haven't been able to spend this much time with my Mom in such a long time and it was awesome seeing her with Cor.ben. I was really nervous about boarding my dog for so long, but thank the Lord he seems to be unaffected by it. Geez, my first time boarding him and I leave for a month!

Cor.ben did absolutely amazing on our flights! I was sooo nervous that he would scream the entire time. On our flights to Cali he didn't cry a single time and was just smiling and "talking" to everyone around him. It was pretty much the same on the way back, except he got a little fussy at the very end because he just wanted to lay down so badly. Our first pilot on the way there was AMAZING! He carried my carseat for me and even buckled it in. He was so in love with Cor.ben. He wanted me to have him sit in the cockpit for the whole flight. I declined, hahaha, but he did let us come up and take pictures. So cool!

Now I am just trying to settle back in, take care of things at home, and study for my finals. I can NOT wait for this semester to be over with. School with a baby is definitely a challenge! I'll save all of my Cor.ben updates for his 4 month **tears start flowing** post tomorrow. I now have the arduous task of choosing just a few photos to post on here out of the 500 I took on our trip.

Our pilot

My Mom

Corben's 1st girlfriend ;)

My Brother

Beautiful Santa Barbara


San Diego

My Uncle & Grandparents

Sista time!


1 comment:

Lindsey B said...

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful trip! And you look fantastic momma!

I'm also glad to hear Corben did good on the flighs as I am flying to Florida with Kate by myself next week.