1. The Super Baby Food book. I'm going to be making my own baby food and this is the best book that I've found that gives me all of the information I need. I'm so excited!

2. Carter's Classic Wood Reclining High Chair. I'm in love with this high chair. It's classy looking and it doesn't take up a ton of space. The top tray is removable for easy cleaning and the seat reclines back in two positions, which will come in handy with our next baby (God willing) and allow him/her to join us at the dinner table before sitting up is possible. Cor.ben loves it!

3. Sassy Sensation Station. Cor.ben loves toys that spin and he loves music. This toy is a ton of fun and has a suction cup base that I can put on his highchair tray.

4. Bright Starts Sunshine Carrier Toy Bar. For the same reason as above (C's love of spinning toys and music) this has provided us with lots of entertainment while we're on the go.

5. Vtech Crawl Ball. Lights + music + movement= AWESOME!

6. Fisher-Price Learning Puppy.This guy is so much fun. He sings fun songs and is educational. Cor.ben absolutely loves him.

7. Chan Pie Gnon Teether. Much to my disappointment Cor.ben wanted nothing to do with the Sophie. This is made by the same company and he want crazy over it. He loves the squeaking noises that it makes and he loves to chew on it.
8. Koala Baby Musical Elephant. This elephant has been a life saver. With Cor.ben's new found teething crankiness this fella really soothes him and helps him fall asleep. Cor.ben seriously lights up with joy when he sees him.
9. Baby Einstein Around the World Discovery Center. No explanation needed! So fun!

10. Safe Fit Day and Night Musical Mirror. I really like being able to look back at Cor.ben when I'm driving. This is the coolest of all mirrors because it's big, has a light for nighttime viewing, and has really soothing music. It makes me calm being able to see him and the music keeps him calm when he's had it with the car. The light and music turn on and off with a remote that you can clip to your visor. Awesome!

11. Gumdrop Pacifiers. These are great! They are made by the same company as Soothies (the paci's you get in the hospital). They conform to the face and stay in better, are soft and easy to clean, and you can get them in vanilla scent. You also can't beat the price!

12. California Baby. I love all of the California Baby bath and skin care products. They are safe and healthy, and they work great on my baby's sensitive skin and cleared up his eczema. My favorite is the tea tree oil shampoo/body wash and the calendula lotion.

13. Babyganics. I love their entire line of cleaning products. I'm always on the hunt for safe, natural, and environmentally friendly cleaning products that work and I found it with BabyGanics. Mmm and I love their lavender scented options. I also love the foundation of their company... a Mom and Dad who just wanted safe products for their children.

I know that a lot of my favs were toys, but Cor.ben is now at that stage where he wants to be entertained, stimulated, and is really starting to get joy from toys. We're having a blast! I would LOVE to hear what your favorite things are. Oh...psst... ladies I'm on the hunt for an awesome bra that isn't going to break the bank... any suggestions?
No comments:
Post a Comment