Bathroom Woes & Academics
I thought that the day when I screamed "AHHHHHH! I just want to go to the bathroom by myself!" would be several years down the road when I was surrounded by all of my exuberant children. Sad to say that day has now arrived. My precious {almost} 4 year old furbaby has suddenly decided that every time I go to the bathroom he needs to come running and just must sit in front on the toilet. Really Adm.iral?! What is so exciting about me going pee? It is so obnoxious! He is a well trained dog and I could easily tell him to go away and he would leave and would quickly get the point that he's not welcome in the bathroom, but to be honest I feel a little guilty about that. I feel like with Jonathan being on deployment and me being busy with Cor.ben, maintaining a household, and school that he hasn't been getting as much attention as usual. I mean really... look at this precious face. BUT seriously dog... can I please just go to the bathroom by myself?!
So, the new school semester is about to start again. I am so nervous! Last semester my classes were super easy and I still had a difficult time juggling them and my little man. This semester is all math. I am not the best at math, which is ridiculous because my Mom is a mathematical genius. No joke. Shouldn't some of that have been passed on to me :). Wish me luck folks. I have a 4.0 that I'm very attached to. I wish that I would have been smart and gotten college out of the way when I was younger.
3 comments:
That picture of your pup is adorable! That's funny how he wants to follow you everywhere. At least he doesn't want to have a conversation with you. That'll be next with your little man! :)
Good luck with the math courses...what are you studying?
Thanks Valerie. I'm about to switch my major when I transfer schools. It was biology, but it will be criminal justice with a focus on criminalistics.
Interesting!!! Good luck with the coursework!
Post a Comment