Stupid Toe
I'm so mad! While I was at a podiatrist appointment today following up on an infection & procedure I had done, the doctor kindly checked out my broken toe. She believes it has an internal fracture (which doesn't show up on x-ray) and that I definitely tore a tendon. I was like... "oh okay, but I can still run on it though, right". Ahhh good ole wishful thinking. She says that I can't run on it for at least the next 2 weeks or I will completely fracture the toe and then will need surgery. I'm so upset! I want to go running so bad. Now I'll just be staring at my lonely jogging stroller for the next 2 weeks. Hopefully the bruising will go away within that time frame or I'll have to go back for another x-ray. This is so ridiculous! All of this for a stinkin' toe and a pinky toe at that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment