{You should know that I wasn't obligated to post about Cup of Tea nor was I asked to. I'm truly doing it out of my own excitement!}
How it works is that you select a product that you want to do such as a photo card, party invitation, calendar, etc... you then view the photo gallery to get an idea of what you would like created, and then you email Andrea to let her know. You can customize the background, colors, or other changes you would like. Andrea will then send you rough drafts for you to approve and then will email you the final product, which you can then send off to your favorite photo printing place.
What I really loved is that I'm completely indecisive and I can at times have difficulty knowing what goes together. Andrea came up with several ideas for me and even made some small changes to my project that I wouldn't have thought to ask for. She was also extremely fast, which is especially awesome for me because when I'm excited about getting something I'm so impatient. Growing up my parents always described me by saying, "she wants what she wants, when she wants it". (So you know how much it killed me to have difficulty TTC! God knows what we need to work on).
Anyways, here is what Andrea created for me! I love it! I plan on sending it out for Valentine's Day and then keeping more on hand anytime I want to send someone a little "I love you".

Here is the sample so that you can see what changes she made for me. She also came up with several different background color options, but we ultimately decided on blue.

Thanks Andrea for this wonderful card. I can't wait to have you make some more things for me. Thanks to Mrs. G also for hosting this give away!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you liked your card. I look forward to making many more for you. 1st birthday invites are coming to my store soon!
Post a Comment