Felt Ruffle Wreath
Vanessa @ The Crafty Nest did a tutorial on how to make a Felt Ruffle Wreath. I love wreaths and I fell in love with this one because it's so beautiful and it's easy and inexpensive to make (only $15). I'll show you my final result, but as we know my camera beyond SUCKS (I promise I'll stop whining about it soon and just go get a new one), so I am also including Vanessa's picture, so that you can see how wonderful it really looks. My husband wants me to make one in several colors that will compliment our door better {you just have to do red for Valentines Day}. Please head over to The Crafty Nest and check out how Vanessa made this beautiful wreath. With an active 6 month old I managed to make mine in a few hours.
Ooh la la!

No comments:
Post a Comment