After lots of thinking I will be going from "My Journey to Conceive with Endometriosis" to "This Yellow Brick Road" and my new domain is www.thisyellowbrickroad.com.
I feel like my journey to motherhood and in life in general has been one full of unforeseen twists and turns. Having endometriosis and lupus has taken me through experiences that I never thought I would encounter. It reminds me a lot of Dorothy's path along the yellow brick road in The Wizard of Oz. It was unexpected and while there were moments of fear and uncertainty, there was also joy, new friendships, growth of a courageous spirit, and a happy ending :). The relation to The Wizard of Oz is also nostalgic for me because my late (and very dear) grandmother HATED that movie with a passion. Hahaha, oh Grandma! Who can hate The Wizard of Oz?! I think she would get a kick out of my blog name.

4 comments:
Very cool!!! I love the whole idea...you've got me thinking I need to rename mine too!!
I got the bib in the mail!! Thank you so much...I'll have to take pictures and post them soon! :o)
Enjoy your weekend!!
Thanks :). I was nervous about my new name because you never know if people are going to think you're a huge dork, lol. But I really like it and it makes me happy.
Yay! I'm so happy that you got the bib! I'm really hoping that I can score one more so that both of your kids will have one.
I hope that you have a good weekend too.
LOVE the new name! I'm snagging your button. I still haven't changed my blog address from the old name... Partially because I'm not 100% sure I want to keep the same name. It's just so long for buttons, etc! Buttt everyone knows me by Here Comes the Sun so perhaps I should just bite the bullet and do it.
Thanks Jess! I think that you should bite the bullet and make the change :). I love your blog name. It makes me happy, lol.
Post a Comment