Praise you Lord! Another baby is on the way! I didn't feel pregnant at all and even told dh that I was 98% sure I wasn't pregnant. I decided to take a test this morning because we move tomorrow and I didn't want to have to worry about anything while we were on the road. I thought it would be negative and that I would get my period sometime today. BFP right away! Thank you Lord! My estimated due date right now is May 5th.
11 comments:
so excited!!!!!!! That is awesome!!
What wonderful news! So very excited for you.
And lots of prayers for you and your little one on the new move. Will you be closer to family...in-laws? I would think having family close by would be helpful when your husband is military!
Can't wait to follow along on this next journey of yours. Cor.ben is going to be a big brother! Yay!
Blessings,
Valerie
Congratulations! I have been following you but I never commented before. I am super excited for you and wish you a happy and healthy 9 months.
That's amazing news! I'm so happy for you and your beautiful family! Congratulations!!!!
Thank you everyone! I'm so amazed and excited! Valerie, I'm blessed that I will be near my in-laws and several of my cousins. This will be such a nice change because our family was all so far from where we were living.
Thanks for following and leaving a comment Karla. I appreciate it!
OH MY GOSH!! Jennifer! I am SO excited for you!!! Congrats!!! YAY!!!
SO excited for you!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How wonderful! :) and Im just a little jealous haha! or maybe a lot! Oh man...enjoy pregnancy and that little baby stage! I miss it!
Oh my gosh CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you, and a little jealous. AF just showed up again for me today. Bummer.
Congrats!!!
Thank you ladies! I'm still in shock. I can't wait to go to the doctor and see my baby on the ultrasound.
Post a Comment