15 Weeks

Where in the world has the last week gone? I really need to do some better updating and write about what my little guy has been up to. Soon I promise! 

Soooo... guess what I get to do tomorrow!!!! I'm having an elective early u/s and we get to find out if I'm having another bambino or if I'm having a bambina! I'm SO excited! We decided to do it because with the job that my husband has now he isn't able to come to any of my appointments or ultrasounds at the OB's office. I can't wait!



How far along? 15 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +2. I'm really happy about this because by 15 weeks with Corb.en I had already gained 11 lbs and for the entire pregnancy I gained 53 lbs. I'm really hoping to not gain as much this time. It probably helps that I don't have the appetite of a hippo like I did before.

Maternity clothes? Maternity shirts and for pants I have one pair of regular jeans that I wear with a belly band most of the time and I also wear a few of my maternity pants.

Stretch marks? No.

Sleep: Still the same as a few weeks ago.

Best moment this week: Feeling a strong kick that startled me :)

Movement: Flutters all day long, along with some taps and stronger kicks! I'm lovin' it!

Food cravings: Pasta, popcorn dipped in mustard, bagels with marinara and cheese, spicy food, and burritos. I never had weird cravings with C, so I'm totally laughing at the things I want this time. Popcorn with mustard, what?!... and I normally can't stand anything spicy. Weird!

Gender: I'm really thinking girl.

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

What I miss: Nothing. I'm having such a great time with this pregnancy and I feel so blessed. Now that I have a touch more energy, I feel pretty good.

What I am looking forward to: Finding out if baby is a boy or girl and for movement to progress to those big kicks and rolls.
 
Weekly Wisdom: I don't think I have one.

Milestones: Hopefully finding out the gender tomorrow! Oh and I got my first comment from a stranger today asking how far along I am. That's always exciting to know you look pregnant and not fat to those who don't know you.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Ahh!! I'm so jels and excited for you! Have fun tmw!

Unknown said...

You look amazing and I can't express just how happy I am for you!

I'm Team Pink on this one!