Even though we still have plenty of time, I really just want to settle on Quinn's middle name already. The husband is making this quite difficult as he likes to mull over things for eternity before he makes a decision and apparently he hates every name I love. I fell in love with Quinn Harper and he said it was a definite no. Quinn Hadley met the same fate. I then suggested Quinn Abigail. Abigail means "A Father's Joy", which I found to be perfection. He didn't like it, but found the similar name Avigail and it seemed like he finally agreed to a name. Then a few days later he decided he didn't like how the name sounded when he heard other people say it. AGHHH just pick a name already!
6 comments:
I think "Florence" is an absolutely beautiful name! Nothing to do with the fact that it's my name. Nothing at all.
*coughs*
;)
Quinn -
Janae
Allison
Delilah
Everly
Faith
Haven
Kale
Lyla
Morgan
Renee
Starley
Elizabeth
???????
Awww! I like Quinn Harper! Just tell him that you birth the baby so you get to pick the middle name!
Gosh! Such a tough one! I am with Marjorie - Quinn Harper's my fave too. Have you tried praying about it? God may give you the perfect name - I love that He cares about all the things closest to our hearts..
At least you have a bit of time still to decide:)
Best wishes!
Sorry I don't have any suggestions. We are in the same debate too at my house. Can't agree on a middle name for a boy and for a girl I want to switch the name around and he doesn't want that either. Hope things get settled for you soon.
Thanks everyone for your suggestions and comments. Mrs. D thank you so much for your list. I actually really like a couple of them. Sadly they were rejected by you know who. AGH! Lol, Miz Flow you had me laughing. Marjorie I like your way of thinking! Brittney, thank you so much for the reminder to pray on it. Sadly it didn't even cross my mind to ask the Lord for guidance in this. I've been praying about it and think I may have found the perfect name. The hubs is thinking about it as we speak!
Post a Comment