Photo Dump of Quinn

I can't believe it's taken me this long to post some pictures of Quinn. The past few days have gone by in a blur! I'll have to save an update post for this weekend on how things are going and to fill you all in on the wonderfulness that is my daughter. For now I'll tell you that we're absolutely in love and that in this short period of time we already can't imagine life without her. C.orben adores his sister and is always kissing her and when she's out of his sight he asks where she is. 













 

5 comments:

Miz Flow said...

ahhhhh!! *dies of cuteness overload*

Unknown said...

Oh, I just LOVE HER!!!! Those chubby cheeks and little scrunched up nose kill me. She is sooo gorgeous!!!!

Kari said...

She='s adorable. I look forward to reading how things are going.

Erin Branscom said...

I am new to your blog and wanted to say that you have a beautiful family! Congrats on your sweet baby! Erin

Kristin said...

Those cheeks!! Welcome beautiful Quinn!