BFP!!!!!!! WHAT!!!!!! I so did not expect this! Immediately the "pregnant" line came up and I was thinking "wait that's the pregnant line, could it be????" Then the second line immediately popped up. I was shaking and crying so bad. I immediately called DH at work and screamed "I told myself that I would wait to tell you, but I'M PREGNANT!", then immediately burst into more loud sobs. He was so surprised! We immediately called everyone. I can't believe this is me right now. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! Someone please come pinch me! How in the world am I going to study for my finals now? Thank you Lord, thank you Lord, thank you Lord! Now I just need to concentrate on keeping this baby in my womb. I'm going to just show up at my doctors office tomorrow morning and see if they will put me on blood thinners right away or what they need to do. WOW! This is crazy!
So, without further adu here is my baby's (ahhhh I can't believe I can say that) first hello.
7 comments:
Honey that is WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!! I'm so happy for you and your husband!!! Yay!!! Many congrats!
There are no words. I am beyond happy for you!
WHAT???????? WHAT???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SOOOOOOO WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
Happy Happy Day!!!!!!!!
Oh my gosh, WOW! I'm shaking just reading this. That is just amazing!!! Congratulations! What fantastic news, and I'm going to be smiling all morning now :).
SO excited for you! Congrats!!!!!! Can't wait to read all about it in the coming months :)
Hi, I'm new to your blog and just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS :)
Thanks everyone!
Post a Comment