29 Week 4D Ultrasound

I'm so happy that we shelled out the money to get this done. It was such an amazing experience! He was stubborn and wanted to play with his umbilical cord and toes and didn't like the tech jiggling my belly. I love that we have an idea what he's going to look like and it's cool to see how much he looks like his daddy.




5 comments:

Valerie said...

What a cutie!

We did this with both of our children and will do this with Baby #3 as well.

We always get the DVD and I get teary-eyed as I watch my blessings moving around in utero!

Unknown said...

He's beautiful Jennifer! I was just talking to my husband yesterday about how we should schedule our 3d soon. Now I'm even MORE anxious to get a peak at our little one!

sweetpeanme said...

I'm so glad you did this too!! Its so amazing to see your baby in this way...to be able to identify little body parts that are so like your own!! Getting more and more excited to see this little one!!

Jennifer said...

Thanks guys :)!!!!

Marjorie- you should definitely schedule it soon. A tech at my doctors office told me that now is the perfect time and if you wait too much longer it can be hard to get good images because they're so big and don't have a lot of room to "unfold" and give you good shots.

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, what great pictures! He's so adorable! I especially love the 3rd picture. His little face is so precious!