Craigslist can be so awesome! I have been DYING to go jogging again (I use to jog every day). However, with my husband gone I need a jogging stroller to be able to go and it isn't really in my budget right now to spend a couple hundred on what a jogging stroller costs. Luckily I remembered to browse good old craigslist and found a Jeep Limited Jogging Stroller for $40! Booyah! It's hardly the stroller of my dreams, but it will definitely get me hitting the pavement tomorrow and other then needing a good cleaning it is in great shape.
Oh well actually.... too bad I broke my toe last night.
**If you can actually tear your eyes away from the nasty bruising and swelling, please pardon my ugly unpainted toenail. I feel exposed without nail polish, but I'm not allowed to wear it until I see my doctor tomorrow to check a procedure I had done on my big toes 2 weeks ago**
3 comments:
OUCH!!!!!!!!! Hope that heals fast!! Nice steal on the stroller. And love the new background!
Your poor toe!
I got a Bob for Christmas and plan to start using it for jogs with Kate this week! Good CL find!
Thanks ladies!
Post a Comment