Sitting Up

{Today Cor.ben has mastered sitting up for long periods of time without using his arms for support!}

No big deal!
Photobucket


Let's see how good I am.
Photobucket


L
ook Ma, no hands!
Photobucket


In fact I'm so good, I can do it while...


...looking at my toes
Photobucket


...looking at the ceiling
Photobucket



...while laughing
Photobucket



...and even while crying. That's some skill!
Photobucket


No big deal!

Photobucket

Okay, I AM cool.

Photobucket



When I'm tired, I just chill out on this boppy pillow
that my Mommy put behind me in case I fall.
I learned how to be cool from her ;)
Photobucket

Is he a little butterball or what!
I'm not quite sure why his arm got cut out of some of the pics. Apparently I need to work on my photography skills.


2 comments:

Becky said...

wow! that is awesome, he is doing such a good job...what a big boy! He is just so cute! :)

sweetpeanme said...

Yes!!!! What a chubster!! Too cute!! Love the pictures...and the captions!! ;o)