I think that I did a decent job for my first time. It took way more coats than I thought it would and there are a few spots where the paint just doesn't want to take. Oh well, it will work for now and it's not really noticeable. I have a great idea for my next craft project. Yay!
Before
After
Also, I completely have painters remorse. Painting was the 1st baby thing that we did. We did it right after we found out that I was pregnant and we didn't spend a ton of time choosing a color and putting samples on the wall to see how we liked it. This color now really gets on my nerves and I wish that we would have done a very muted baby blue. I can't wait to move, lol.
{His Dr. did confirm that they're from teething and not something horrible}
2 comments:
The letters look AWESOME. Surely the spray paint will at least fade? Poor Corben. Hope those teefies pop out soon!
Aw, look at him! He looks just like my Elliot, only his pain is due to vaccinations, not teething. :(
I made a similar mistake working on a school project once. The paint NEVER came off the patio of the house I was renting with a few other college girls. Try explaining THAT to your landlady....
Post a Comment