39 Weeks {almost}

Well, I had my last NST today and Quinn is still doing wonderfully. However, despite having tons of contractions I'm still at 1cm dilated. This means I'll be admitted to the hospital tomorrow night so they can insert the foley bulb and get me to 4cm before they break my water the following morning. I'll admit that I cried the entire way home. It would be nice if my body would just cooperate when I want it to and of course I feel defeated that I've had all of these contractions and they haven't done a single thing. I hope these interventions work and that Quinn is born vaginally. If not, I tried my best and I know that God has a perfect plan for us and that everything truly happened for a reason.

So, since I'll be in the hospital when I officially turn 39 weeks, here is my "39 week" and final bump photo for this pregnancy. It was so cute... Corbe.n kept running to the couch when I would set up the camera and would smile and say "cheese!" I love him.




 

2 comments:

Miz Flow said...

Good luck! God is on his throne-you'll be in my thoughts and prayers!!

xo

Florence

Unknown said...

I don't know if it will make you feel better except to know that there may be light at the end of the tunnel, but I was in labor for 17 hours with Logan with no dilation until the very end. All of a sudden I was 7cm. So even if nothing much is happening right now, you'll get there! Sending lots of thoughts and prayers your way! I can't wait to see Quinn!!!